1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease and lightly flour two 9-inch cake pans (or one 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan). Set aside.
3. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Add grated carrots, blueberry oil and eggs. Beat with a hand mixer until combined.
4. Pour batter into prepared cake pans.
5. Bake 35 to 55 minutes (30 to 40 if using a 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan). Or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Cool cake for 10 minutes.
7. Remove cake from pans and cool thoroughly on a wire rack. Cool completely until frosting.
8. Frost with cream cheese frosting
For frosting - Simply beat low-fat margerine and cream cheese.
Add vanilla and sugar and blend well.