1. Stir together flour, sage, baking powder, green tea powder and sea salt in medium bowl.
2. Whisk together eggs, hot sauce and olive oil. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Add water a little at a time, combining well until dough is thick. Fold in cheese.
3. Press dough into 1/2-inch thick rectangle on well-floured work surface. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
4. Pour 1/2 inch vegetable oil into large skillet, and heat over medium heat until a small piece of dough sizzles gently in oil. Dough should not brown immediately.
5. Place beignet squares in oil, taking care not to overcrowd. Fry 3 minutes on each side, or until browned and done throughout. Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels. Sprinkle immediately with coarse salt.