1. Cut and marinate steak with 1 Tbsp. of soysauce and 1 Tbsp. olive oil about 1 minutes.
2. Cut and discard green part of leek and slice white leek heads into 1/4" wide strips.
3. Cut red bell peppers and set aside.
4. Heat a saute pan at high heat about 30 seconds then add oil.
5. When oil just begins to smoke, lay steak strips in pan evenly, do not stir for 45 seconds and sear the steak.
6. Add in leeks, bell peppers and crushed loose tea leaves; stir when steak is seared on one side.
7. Saute about 2 minutes for medium rare. Cook longer for more doneness.
8. Add 3 Tbsp. soysauce and let sauce reduced slightly and become sticky then remove and serve with rice.