1. Cut noodles into 2-inch lengths.
2. Bring a pot of water to the boil.
3. Turn off the heat and add the noodles.
4. Let them soak for 3-4 minutes or until transparent.
5. Transfer to a colander, rinse with cold water and drain.
6. Slice cucumbers thinly and sprinkle with a little additional salt.
7. Blot the cucumber slices dry and place them in a bowl with the
8. Drain the tuna and add it to the noodles and cucumber.
9. Add lemon juice.
10.Sprinkle salad with the Chuka Dressing.
11.Season with salt and pepper.
1. Combine all ingredients in a screw top jar.
2. Shake well and refrigerate until needed.
3. Shake well again just before using.